Monday, March 23, 2020

JONNIE x DUCKIE - 7 WEEKS. - IMP. INFO!

With such nice weather for the month of March, the pups have been outdoors in the ally quite a bit and love using the ramp to go under, around and over like an obstacle course!  Although we expect snow, it won't last long now that Spring is here.

My plan was to sanitize the Pup Yard so I could get the equipment cleaned off and give the pups the entire area to explore.  I guess I will have to wait a few more days for that to happen.

I do want to thank the Mazzocchi Family for coming over on Sunday morning to play with the pups!  They also had a visit from my daughter and grandson during the week.  Then an unexpected opportunity presented itself on Sunday afternoon for Ms. Sadie Benz's family to enjoy them as well.  With the COVID - 19 pandemic, most people are staying home and not risking visiting the pups.  As long as you are feeling well and we are also well, I still welcome visits.  COVID - 19 is NOT transferable to animals, so there is no risk to them.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is a BIG week for the pups as their Temperament Test is still happening on Wednesday.  This means that a few days after that, I will receive the write ups and will be calling to tell you which pup has been assigned to each family. This means:

  • If you have not sent me your three preferences, you need to do so asap!  Those who have already sent them, if there is a change or addition, let me know.
  • When I call, I need a NAME for your pet.  Do NOT delay, please. You have had over 7 weeks to discuss this.  They will be going to my vets soon and it is REQUIRED for their record keeping system.  Please be considerate and get to an agreement right away.  The majority of you are home to come to a final decision, so this is a great family discussion.  Thanks.
  • Once you are assigned the pup, you are under NO obligation to take that pup and your deposit will be refunded to you immediately.  I only want families who are thrilled with the assignment, if you are not - no worries, I will help you get a pup from another breeder.  If you are happy, the balance of $2,250 is due.  A personal check made out to:  ADNE, 335 Lebanon Road, North Berwick, Maine 03906. I need to receive that check by FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020.  If I don't, we will need to talk prior to you coming here.
Whew, now that the business side is taken care of, let's look at the puppies!

Rose is sweet as well as beautifully marked.  A real gem in 'my' eye.

I call him Mr. Green Jeans.  He is a character - a nice dose of energy and loves people.

Whoever said the littlest can't be the mightiest?  Not Pink Girl, that is for sure.  A curious and playful little sprite!

Where there is a lap, you may find Coal.  He loves to play AND snuggle.  It does not hurt that he is also handsome.

I believe Violet will like water.  She took a dip in the water dish just before my photo session.
Thank goodness she is also adorable.

This face...what can I say?  Teal is a 'lady'.  She would enjoy a pampered lifestyle.

Blue.  See those wet front legs?  I believe he would love an active home with a boat, kids and lots of friends.
A social butterfly who is the life of the party.

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Wish we could handle two, but Ms. Shiloh has our hands full! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little loves they are!
    I’m excited for the families who will be taking them home.

    ReplyDelete