Monday, March 9, 2020

A VERY busy WEEK FIVE - Jonnie x Duckie Litter.

We had numerous visitors this week as the puppies are now ready to be socialized.  Lots of hands, voices, laughter and questions about the pups and mom were addressed.  My home girls also received lots of patting and treats as they were introduced to all who came.

I had pup visits scheduled in the morning and afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday BUT...  Sadie decided to whelp in the afternoon on Saturday and I had to cancel the afternoon schedule.  I was able to make up a couple on Sunday but it was really too much for the pups.  In the future, I will be limiting first pup visits to one in the am and one in the pm.  I am always eager to have visits during the week as well so that the weekends are not so cluttered.  :+)

Here are some pics of pups and visitors.  A great and informative time was had by all!  :+)













No comments:

Post a Comment