Monday, March 30, 2020

VACCINES! (Jonnie x Duckie Litter)

I tell you, it is great when businesses go over and above to take care of their clients.  This morning, I took the pups to my vet 'for curbside service'.  Their vet techs came out to pick up the pups and bring them into the vet for both Distemper and Parvo Virus vaccines and to do a check up for their Health Certificates.  They were coddled and hugged by the staff; and the vet, laughing, remarked in our phone conversation, they were so beautiful but she had to stand on a stool to actually do her exams because they kept untying her shoelaces when on the floor.  Yep, they sure had a good time!  :+)


Here they are being loaded up in my car this morning!

The WONDERFUL vet techs at Broadview Animal Hospital with armloads of puppies!


2 comments:

  1. Look at those puppies❣️❣️ I laughed out loud visualizing them tugging on the vet’s shoelaces ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, the vet had a great sense of humor! I always wear slip ons with these guys or I would be tripping every step I took! :+) Glad you got a giggle!

    ReplyDelete