The entire litter, as a whole, received accolades from my trainer. Fine tuning each pup for my clients was a bit more of a challenge as it always is. Mother Nature is not always kind or fair and someone will always be disappointed but I am not working with stuffed animals - REAL puppies require a thoughtful and careful thought process. Selling puppies is not my 'business'; placing pups in quality, loving homes is.
Update on puppy assignments:
- Yellow Collar Female to the Staudacher Family
- Red Collar Male to the Witherbee Family
- Choc/Wht. Male assigned to the Arnold Family
- Pink Collar Female - No response at this time from the original client but has a family waiting in the wings. She is the mini in the litter and is a 'sweet little nugget' per my trainer's description. :+)
- Noah Wylie is waiting for a local guardian home applicant. He will remain here until one pops up!
I know many people are away or visiting family on this holiday weekend! Hopefully, they are checking their phones or iphones to see that I have contacted them as promised on this date.