It is with great pleasure that Wyatt Slurp joins our breeding program. Wyatt traveled all the way from Oregon to join the ADNE family and I could not be more thrilled. His breeder, Labradoodledoo, painstakingly searched for exemplary stock when she started her program and it paid off in spades for health and temperament. I feel priviledged to have been able to add him to my program.
STATS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
GENERAL INFO: ALAA#054196 DOB: 9/24/16 out of Labradoodledoo's Charlie Armani Moto Moto, a large mini sire and Labradoodledoo's Wensleydale Goya Doppelrhamstufel, a standard. Wyatt is an F2 Labradoodle weighing 35 lbs. and is 18 1/2 inches in height. His chocolate/cafe coat is non-shedding and somewhat shaggy - extremely easy maintenance that requires hardly any professional grooming appointments. Breeders INFO: KB/KB, bbEe, DD is -/-, (no dilute) at/at, S/Sp.
- PRA/prcd - Clear/Normal from Gen Sol Diagnostics on 12/13/16 #31724
- CAER - Breeder Option for Distichiasis (extra eyelashes) on 10/24/17- Does not represent current potential compromise of ocular comfort, vision or other ocular functions. #LD-EYE439/12M-PI
- von Willebrand's DNA Disease Type I - Clear. Done on 12/9/16. DDC Lab #126064
- Degenerative Myelopathy DNA Test: Clear. Done on 12/9/16. DDC Lab #126064
- Cystinuria DNA Test: Clear. Done on 12/13/16. DDC Lab #84382
- Hips: PennHIP score of .48/.50 with eVet opinion of OFA Good.
- OFA Patellar Luxation: NORMAL. Done on 10/24/17 #LD-PA485/12M/P-VPI
- OFA Legg-Calve-Perthes: NORMAL. Done on 10/24/17 #LD-LP14/12M-VPI
- Heart: OFA Echocardiogram of NORMAL. 10/24/17 #LD-CA399/12M/C-VPI-ECHO
- Exercise Induced Collapse DNA Test: Carrier. Done on 12/9/16. DDC Lab #126064
- THYROID: Antech Lab - NORMAL in all areas. TgAA is 1. Done on 1/14/18
- Hair Furnishings (IC) DNA Test: Carrier. Done on 10/24/17. DDC Lab #143790
- Hair Curl and Coat Length DNA Test: Carries one copy of each gene. Done on 10/20/17 with DDC Lab #143790
Words from Wyatt's guardians:
|At 11 weeks, Wyatt joined his guardian family.|
We had always had golden retrievers, but were looking for a smaller, non-shedding dog this time around. So, after researching several breeders – and weeding most out – I met Joyce and her darling doodles. We were “on the list” for a puppy from an upcoming litter so I scheduled some time to meet Joyce in person. As we were wrapping up our meeting, Joyce mentioned that she would be looking for a guardian home for a hopeful stud. I had no idea what a guardian home meant or what it involved, but once I saw a picture of this scruffy, green-eyed, soulful chocolate puppy I just knew he was meant to be ours.
We picked Wyatt up two weeks later and have been madly in love ever since. Wyatt is the most fun, the smartest, the most athletic, the most quirky, the most cuddly and lovable dog that we have ever had…. THE best dog EVER!!! Wyatt has such an amazing temperament and personality – there has never been a person or dog that doesn’t go crazy over him and he feels the same way about them. He really has that “je ne sais quoi”.
|Before a year, he passed the CGC|
Wyatt captivated the trainers at obedience school – passed his Canine Good Citizenship test with flying colors – enthralled all of our friends and family members (neighbors come over and ask if they can take him for a walk!), and has earned the reputation as being the best method for clearing a field of wild geese or a beach of pesky seagulls in about 20 seconds. In the winter, his favorite job is snow and ice removal. As soon as he sees his “dad” with the snow shovel, he’s ready for action.
Wyatt is like big dog in a small package. He is curious and brave, he is always up for a hike, a jog or a doggie play date, and his evening ritual is playing fetch with a toy donut, a soft bone or a stuffed bird. We often ask ourselves “where did Wyatt come from?” Well, we know the answer to that but really, I think the stars were aligned and we found each other. He is the most perfect fit for us and I think Wyatt feels the same.