Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What a way to start the day - Rumple, Annabelle and Trout!

Either I have been a very good girl, the stars are aligned, or an angel is watching over me. Today, I heard from Krista of Rainmaker Ranch, who has been lovingly raising my gorgeous cafe' stud puppy. Named 'Rumple Sticks', he has remained with Krista so that all his prelim testing will be done prior to being shipped to me later this month.

I am estatic to say that his test scores have been outstanding, with the latest news being an OFA prelim of EXCELLENT! Of course, all these tests will have to be repeated when he is a year and before breeding with him, but what a wonderful way to start! :+)

Then, my precious and bodacious Annabelle began her cycle and she will be bred with an exceedingly healthy (90th percentile PennHip) stud muffin with the unique name of 'Trout'. This Californian redhead has a stunning soft fleece coat of curls in a color most woman only dream about. Annabelle and Trout should produce some gorgeous third generation American Multigen apricot-red puppies with coats that will stop traffic!

Of course, now that Annabelle has come into heat, this should throw Harriet Potter (who has been really dragging her paws) into her cycle and it will be a three ring circus around here!! :+) Please bring balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment