Monday, May 21, 2007

The new Harriet/Zack babies! 5/21/07






Hi Everyone!

I think I may have been too tired when I did this the first time, so here is my second try after a nap! :+)

The top and bottom pics are the girls - 7 total. The middle pic is the boys - of which there are 3. I have never had such a heavy percentage of girls!

You will notice a colored collar around each pup's neck. As they grow, I will change their collars but not the color combination. The pups are identified thus GIRLS: red, pink, purple, orange, flower, plain yellow and multi. BOYS: blue, black and green. As the need for new collars arises, they will be changed both in tint of color and patterns, but always follow the color range. This is so you can identify them as I take group shots.

They are very, very consistent in weights - basically 8 to 9 ounces each! It appears they will have lovely coats as well. Another outstanding job from Harriet Potter! Special thanks to Zack as well. :+) (remember to enlarge the pics by clicking)

2 comments:

  1. nice Pics Mom....Good job Harriet...Can't wait to get to see them all grown up...unfortunatly I will not be able to see them before they go home...Love You Jebb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are HUGE! Well, at least you can get a good look at them. Ten pups! How does Harriett do it? Dorey and I will be stopping by on Monday. Will you and Dad be up for an early dinner? This will be our last visit before we leave for Clarion. I am excited and nervous. I hope the yard sale we are having goes well! See you soon! Love, Josh

    ReplyDelete