Thursday, August 30, 2007

Placements - Part II

and to continue....

Marcia and Carl were my first contacts for a puppy and even sent me (well, Harriet actually) flowers when the litter was born. :+) For many weeks, Carl pushed a carriage around the North End with pics of Beatrix in them. Finally, he has Beatrix Potter (Flower Girl) in the flesh (or fur) to push now. The 'arts' are big in her neighborhood and Beatrix is partaking of it all with finesse and flair. Marcia has her baby girl and is thrilled beyond words. I should note, Miss Annabelle was not moving while her belly was being rubbed, so is included in this pic - just a tad spoiled.

Murphy, Red Girl found a wonderful home with the Donnelly Family. Murphy is full of life, laughs and kisses and shares them all with relish! From where I sit, it was a perfect placement.

Sweet, soft, complient Lily (Purple Girl) basks in the adoration of her owners, the Arnolds. Lily is the type of pup that needed a family who understood her nature and personality. I could have searched the U.S. from end to end and would not have found a more loving family to adopt her. I was so pleased when they asked me to put them on Willis' list for another puppy to join their family next year. :+)

With a heavy heart from the recent loss of their beloved pet, the Alvarez family contacted me. I was captured by the calmness and gentle manner all of them had - especially Tori. Rosa - 'Pink Girl' fit into their lifestyle like a glove. Rosa has a bit of a soft side and would do best with a structured household. With a large, extensive family to care for her every need, Rosa will heal the sad past and promise a bright future. :+)

Unfortunately, I did not get a pic of the last pup to leave.
Little Poppi (Multi Girl) traveled, via car, back to Wisconsin through Canada! And.... she was one of the pups that DID NOT do well in a car. However, Kris stated that she did great and definitely overcame her car sickness and learned crate training during her trip. Quite the achievement!!

Her owner did say she would send me one of the hundred+ that they took of her during the trip and visit here. :+)

Hopefully, many of you will post me new pics of all these babies as they grow. I especially would love 6 month and year old pics. HINT! HINT!

Don't forget that I am here to help you in any way I can. A phone call or email is all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment