Thursday, October 18, 2007

Maple Sugar leaves for her Guardian Home tomorrow.



I really don't know who will be sadder - Maple, me or my husband Carl. Maple is such a character and I will really miss all her antics. My husband really bonded to this little girl and will miss how she would greet him so happily everyday and sit patiently for him to give her bunches of pats and kisses.

Maple, along with Mommy Annabelle, Auntie Harriet and Cousin Willis enjoyed romping in the house & yard; playing 'toy take away'; and waiting their turn for 'leftovers' from Carl's dinner plate. :+(

Thankfully, she won't be far and we will see her often. Maple has been to her Guardian many times and thoroughly enjoys her second cousin 'Toby' who lives there as well. Life will be good, but I can't help feeling a bit sad knowing I won't get up to that animated face each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment