Thursday, November 29, 2007

Annabelle's 'Wide Angle'














This morning I saw Miss Annabelle enjoying the fresh air and noticed the 'width' of her. Remember people, I just clipped her to less than an inch of fur - that bulge is BABIES and we still have two weeks to go. Oh my! :+)















Here is a closer view of her. I sure hope there is enough of them to go around - as I want one too and always get first pick! I am very interested in keeping a fleece coated black female, if one appears.

There is a very good chance that this MAY be her last litter. She is a great dog and I want to be sure that her legacy goes on for future generations. As a breeder, you can't keep all the puppies, but you sure want to be able to stagger breedings so that you will always have your lines producing. :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment