Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The girls are spayed and doing great!

I tried getting this uploaded yesterday but my AnnaBlog had the hiccups. :+( The surgeries all went well and I have to say that these girls were so quiet to and from the vets. Not one peep! All the vet techs were fighting as to who was carrying which pup and we looked like a furry train going out the door!

Prior to me preparing for their pick up, I had rearranged the pup room again to keep them separated from the boys and it was a good thing I did because the ladies used the 'restroom', had a bit of dinner and promptly took a nap. :+)

The boys were all excited to see their sisters again and caused a bit of a ruckus, but eventually settled. Today the girls remained in their area until this evening. It has now been 24 hours and they were quite happy to go outside with their siblings and play. I did, however, keep them all in the enclosed puppy pens. They were not allowed into the grassy play area because of all the rain.














































No comments:

Post a Comment