Monday, June 15, 2009

Gretta goes to a home.

As many of you know, my plan was to keep Gretta and add her to my breeding program. She actually went to a guardian home, but they felt that raising a puppy involved more time and energy than they felt they had to give. So, we took her back and I made the decision to sell her to a young couple who was ready, willing and able to 'spoil' my precious girl. :+)

Gretta happily resides in Boston and is enjoying the city life meeting lots of new furry friends, greeting new people and going to exciting places. She does not affect her new daddy's allergies and that has made everyone very glad! Sometimes, fate intervenes in the nicest ways. :+)

Kate and Gretta. Kevin was doing the dog supply shopping! Gotta love that.

5 comments:

  1. Gretta, come play in Sharon!! You can meet Uncle Fuzzer and we girls can make trouble!!

    Lulu Belle

    Ps you can contact my owners at tkblumen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm sure Ledley is larger (~19 lbs now), but he and Greta could be twins from this pic. His head isn't quite as colored though. I hope we run into her around town sometime soon--she won't be hard to spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gretta would love to play with Ledley (are you in Boston?) and Lulu Belle. She is full of energy and spunk. Our email is: Kate.conover@gmail.com! Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh!!!!!! I sure hope gretta is happy in her new home. She sure looked like it in the pic!!!

    ReplyDelete