Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OH MY, OH MY, OH MY!


I received a call this morning from Clara Belle's guardian that she is exhibiting signs that a cycle is impending! SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS! I have been waiting and waiting and it appears that puppies may be arriving in the fall - YIPPEEEEE!

Of course, I am jumping the gun here, but according to my records Clara's cycle is suppose to arrive in the month of August so she is right on schedule.

If all goes well, I will be driving down to Rhode Island for her 'wine and dine' date with the dreamy Chico and hopefully have delightful ruby red/apricot puppies in possible red/white parti colors as well as solids.

Click on Chico's pic link to view his good looks and impressive stats located on our Home Page!

1 comment:

  1. She reminds me of tinier version of her brother Patton!

    ReplyDelete