Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Piper Moon x Dublin

Hopefully, this month I will be breeding Piper Moon to Dublin for a litter of pups to arrive sometime in May.  I will be taking applications for her 'Wait List' in case she has more pups than expected or an opening becomes available.  It is my preference that any person added to the Wait List be open to color, gender or coat type.

Litter is booked at this time.  Will reopen if more pups are born than expected - hence a 'Wait List'.


Dublin with a ball in his mouth.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing this litter of pups from afar. I think they will be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first litter to be born in 2015 and a lovely one to start with, Debbie. :+)

    I will, however, enjoy my break from puppies for a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete