Monday, November 16, 2015

Charlotte's litter has had a busy day!

It was a rather nice day this morning with minimal wind and lots of sun,  so I left the door to the outdoor pen open to see if the pups would venture outdoors. They took to the outdoors like fish to water.  :+) None of them were scared at all and loved doing some exploring. Once I was done, I put them back into their indoor pen (much to their LOUD complaints) and created a small outdoor area for them to run around in. Here are some pics of them outdoors:

Pink Girl,  Black Boy and Green Boy (whose eyes are so gorgeous!)

Caramel, Black, Pink, Green and Teal watching me. Purple girl was too far away to be in this pic.

They liked checking the items in the pen out.

Pink Girl was more interested in what I was doing.

Seems I am more interesting than anything else.  :+)

Then we had some visitors who will be bringing one of these cuties home in early December. The pups had a grand ol' time untying dad's shoelaces and climbing on his daughter's lap to snuggle.

Caramel Boy is very sweet and gentle (and sleepy, I think!).


I did manage to capture some individual shots when the pups were outdoors and will share them as well.

Pink Girl

Green Boy

Purple Girl

Teal Boy

Black Boy

Caramel Boy


1 comment: