Monday, May 9, 2016

Tate is visiting.



I am hoping being here with all my girls might help her system decide it is time to cycle already!!

At least it has given me the opportunity to take some pics of her. :+)

Tate's color(s) remind me a bit of a Golden Retriever. There is plenty of that lovely caramel shading but lots of 'vanilla' shades too. The sun bleaches out her colors and the shade highlights the silky caramel parts. Her mating with Theo could produce some pups with white tipping or a parti pattern as both carry for the gene.


Gazing through the fence outdoors.

Wondering where her 'mommy' is. The sun's reflection on her coat bleaches it out in this photo.


1 comment:

  1. Miss my girl and hope she is enjoying her visit with your girls. See you Sunday morning. Thank you. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete