Monday, July 18, 2016

The pups went to see the Canine Ophthalmologist this morning!

I packed up the car bright and early complete with teething rings, Buddy Bowl for water, camera, stroller and eye forms.

The pups actually do very well in the car - no vomiting or wet muzzles; however, they do whine often. I guess if they had someone sitting with them, they would be fine but I am in the front and they are in the back.  :+(

We drove on the highway with big tracker trucks whizzing by along with all the cars and motorcycles. No howling at any of the noise. When we arrived at Port City Vets, I loaded them in my stroller and off we went!

'Is the doctor in?' asks Rocky.

'You are soooo cute!! ' Jackson, Sage and Dobby getting kisses from the vet tech.

'Ummm, that looks like a long way down' states Dobby.

The group agrees to just sit and be patient.

Dr. Cassotis was delighted to see the group (he always is) and stated that all the pups were wonderful patients and very cooperative.  That always makes me smile.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment