Saturday, June 3, 2017

WHEW! We are down to the wire! Hazel x Bo Didley litter.

The pups have not missed a beat! You would never know they had surgeries this week. Well, actually Romeo is bothered a bit by the healing process but not enough to warrant a Cone of Shame. :+)

The eye exams went really well and my eye vet was so pleased with their calm, accepting personalities. It can be tough to keep a pup still in a dark room with a bright light shining in their eyes, but they were just as compliant as ever. All of them do well with car rides as well. A tiny bit of whining and they go to sleep.  :+)

I hope all of you are ready for your new companions tomorrow! I look forward to your arrivals at 3 pm. YAHOO!

Patty Prue, ever curious.

Louie, Mr. Velcro - loves to be near you.

Boomer and Patty Prue trying to climb into my lap.

Elsie and Boomer.

Boomer playing with a toy.

Romeo. I had to take so many shots of him because as soon as I focused, he would jump up to say 'Hello'!

No comments:

Post a Comment