Friday, June 1, 2007

Introducing Annabelle's Maple Sugar aka 'Mae'!


Since most of my posts have been of Harriet Potter's brood, I thought people should know that Annabelle's beautiful pup 'Maple Sugar' should also share the limelight. :+)

We are looking for a local guardian home for our new treasure who has a gorgeous shade of apricot/red coloring thanks to her parents. She will be a medium sized girl with strong boning and has a broad head which I always look for. I expect her to be approx. 18 inches tall and around 35 lbs. or so at maturity. An Annabelle clone for sure. :+)

I have not picked my girl from Harriet's litter yet, but will be looking for a second guardian home for my choice from her litter as well. Such fun!!!

ADDENDUM: Maple Sugar has an adoption family right here in town! She and one of Harriet's little ones will be moving in with the Schindler Family! Plenty of love to go around there. :+)

1 comment:

  1. wilburputzSHE IS ADORABLE! NICE YOU FOUND A HOME FOR HER NEAR YOU. KRIS

    ReplyDelete