Saturday, June 9, 2007

'Mugs' at almost three weeks - pics.

I believe Multi Girl is sporting a fleece coat at this time and with her white goatee and tipped white back paws, will be adorable. She is one of the smaller ones at this time weighing 2.8 lbs. I love her petiteness.



Orange Girl, and the only chocolate in the group, has everyone wanting her! Isn't it always the way?? My last litter, the chocolates were the last to sell - go figure. But this little girl will remain in our breeding program. We are looking for the perfect guardian home (local) for her. She appears to be a solid girl at 3 lbs., but I have been fooled before!
Update: We have the Millett Family of Eliot, Me. as the new guardians of Cadbury! Congrats!!


This boy is a handful - literally. Green Boy is 3.5 pounds of 'meaty'! As is typical, he is bigger boned, has a large head and is all around - male! A soft combo coat is my thought right now.


Blue Boy is not too far behind Green in the weight department - 3.1 lbs. Another solidly built pup. I believe he will have a lovely fleece-type coat. Let's hope I am right!


Black Boy is my 'Tiki Barber' of the males..... small but mighty! He is 2.11 lbs, but holds his own with the 'big guys'. A curly combo coat is my prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment