Sunday, December 16, 2007

Here are the THREE girls for your viewing pleasure. :+)

Like the boys, all the girls are gaining weight and scramble for the comfort of the heating pad when mommy isn't around to coddle them. (not in sequential order)

This is 'Clara Belle' who will be retained for our breeding program to produce apricots and partis for the future. She is #7.


This little girl is #4 and I am considering keeping her as well because I love silky, fleecy black doodles and if she continues to catch my eye, she will be added to my program. Of course, both girls will be placed with Guardian Homes that live close to me to enjoy the life of a pampered pet. If any locals are interested, please let me know! :+)



#9 was the last born at 10 ounces. She has white under her neck and three of her feet have a bit of white on them too.




No comments:

Post a Comment