Sunday, May 3, 2009

We went for a ride today.......


















L to R: Ledley, Jasper, Ralphie and Lulu Belle.

to see the eye doctor. We liked putting our paws on the gate and looking out the back. So many people came by and told us how cute we are. :+) Somebody mentioned to mommy that when they were done with their visit with the doc, one of us might be gone! Mommy kept a sharp eye on us the WHOLE time!!! :+) Both Gretta and Tuck went to see Dr. Cossotis a couple of weeks ago and stayed home for this trip.

Here is Ledley showing off! Jasper asked him to keep quiet, Ralphie kept 'posing' for pics and Lulu Belle was trying to decide if jumping out would be a good idea.

















Mommy said we did very well both on the trip down (minimal crying and just a couple of messes) as well as with the doctor - who thought we were quite the fluffy crew. :+)

12 comments:

  1. Joyce, that picture is the absolute cutest picture of the puppies ever. I think someone will call you and want to just buy the car and the entire litter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. Have a wonderful week. We are getting very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHHH! How cute! I love them all so much :-)!!!!! They are all little 0:-) 's!!!! (Angels)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great photograph :) So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Joyce, so if you have a no show. You know who to call!!!

    Nolan keeps saying "Tabor Puppies, Big Kiss"

    Joanne Seebeck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soo excited to get Jasper! Only two more days! Oh the week has gone by so slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanne!

    I thought for sure you would have found a pup by now. I am so glad that you keep checking here!

    The only 'no show' I think will be Gretta, who I am keeping around for testing before making a decision to sell her or not. So, there is always a 'maybe'. She is doing rather well, still nippy but getting better. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, I have to admit... I'm on your site all the time!!! Big Kiss to the pups! Talk to you soon.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joyce,
    This is Melanie. I was going to get Green Boy(Ralphie). I am just letting you know that we found another pup! He is just as adorable as your pups. He is a mix between an airedale terrier and a poodle(airedoodle). It's not an official breed but he is cute. I hope all of the pups like their new homes!
    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melanie!

    I am very glad you found a wonderful pup - he sounds very cute!

    Labradoodles are not 'an official' breed either and that makes them even more special because it takes careful planning and breeding strategies to produce a quality hybrid.

    I wish you and your family a long life with lots of cuddles and kisses with your new furry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks!
    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete