Monday, November 30, 2009

Baskets of pups.

Hello!

I decided to post pics of the pups at 5 weeks one day early because I have to take my husband to an appointment tomorrow and I never know how long it will take. I don't think any of you will mind. :+)

As explained in the previous post, the pups are really beginning to explore their little world. When you see them this weekend, they will not be so 'infant like'. They will bark, squiggle, complain and enjoy the attention; but will tire quickly- hence the limit of a 1/2 hour visit.

Enjoy the pics!


Green Boy - 6 lbs.


Orange Girl - 4 1/2 lbs.


Black Boy - 5 1/2 lbs.


Blue Boy - 6 1/2 lbs.


Turquoise Boy - 6 lbs.


Red Girl - 6 1/4 lbs.


Lavender Girl - 5 1/2 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work Joyce-we can't wait to visit!
    Alison & Matt

    ReplyDelete