Sunday, November 8, 2009

We are 10 days old and doing great!

Hi!

I returned home from visiting our new grandson on Friday (He is wonderful, by the way!) :+) As is typical of being away for a bit, my messages and schedule were on overload. However, I am back on track and weekly and sometimes daily updates, should be the norm.

The pups have been gaining steadily and in a very short time will start to open their eyes. Still 'infants' they swing their head from side to side and are only able to drag their bodies for very short distances. They are plump and mommy has continued to do a great job.

Here are their individual shots at almost two weeks old. I will post their 2 week weights on 11/10.

Turquoise boy has four white feet and a slight flash of white on his head, neck and chest.


Blue Boy has a flash of white on his head and some on his chest.


Lime Boy has such a pretty heart on his head and balances that off with white on his feet and chest, too.


Black Boy has adorable white feet.


Orange Girl has a couple of white toes on her back legs.


Red Girl is the curliest one in the litter.



Purple Girl seems to be quite solid in color.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! We have been waiting for pictures! We love them all! So do the Arnolds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile. To be honest, I have to agree that this litter is outstanding in every way. Gorgeous heads, coats, boning, markings, etc. I will have to repeat this mating in the future. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can we come visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post on this blog when visits are available. That is not until the pups are a full 4 weeks and then with mandatory precautions for their safety. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok thank you Mrs.Tabor.:>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Joyce, they're adorable!! I can't wait to meet them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. jI want them all. My kids have been severely bit by the doodle bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill!

    The only remedy for a doodle bite is doodle KISSES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure there will be plenty of "remedy" when we get to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete