Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Clara Belle is in heat!!! FINALLY!

This afternoon I got the call I have been waiting for - it was Clara Belle's guardian to tell me she was finally bleeding and to be sure I marked the day.  Ha, ha.....she didn't have to tell me twice!  Now I will be checking out the stud that I had planned on using to make my final decision on her 'date'.

If all goes well, we will be looking at pups being delivered around Valentine's Day.  How sweet.  :+)  Stay tuned for pics of the happy pair!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the mating of Miss Clara Belle! She is such a beautiful dog - and such a good mama. And she makes wonderful pups :-) Hard to believe, her last 3 are about to turn 1 year old! Time flies when you're having doodle fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This litter will be bittersweet because it is her third and final one. Clara is a wonderful mommy and her pups are sure to be spectacular. I am so looking forward to having furry babies again.

    In the meantime, we have enjoyed Thanksgiving and look forward to the Christmas season without our home being barricaded to keep puppies out of our decorations! :+)

    ReplyDelete