Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hee Haw - It's a COWBOY for CLARA BELLE!

                                                                                                   

Spring Creek's Dancin' With a Cowboy - full coat.
We hitched up our wagon and spit-shined our boots for a quick two-step to Connecticut so Clara Belle could be twirled around the barn a couple of times with her handsome 'Cowboy'! What a dazzling pair!!!  Cowboy is a stunning redhead with a coat of silken waves that makes you drool.  I could not believe my luck when I found out Cowboy's dance card was not full.  Whoa!

I am expecting small mediums from this mating with fabulous coats in red, apricot, cream and caramel.  Unfortunately, there will be no blacks but some pups should have white markings which I adore!  Height range - 16 to 18 inches.  Weights of 25 to 35 lbs. 


Words from his owner April at Connecticut Labradoodles
'Cowboy is just stunning! He comes to us from Spring Creek Labradoodles and is one amazing dog. His deep red fleecy coat, along with his calm, gentle and cuddly nature are just the beginning of his attributes. He has magnificent boning, fantastic head and ear set and an easy going temperament.'

Thank you so much April for contacting me about Cowboy's availability.  I look forward to a gorgeous litter of Australian  Labradoodles to arrive in the 'Month for Lovers' (Feb.)  2012!

6 comments:

  1. Oh lordy, he's cute! No wonder Clara was ready to dance! We're so ready to watch another round of puppy raising at Annabelle Doodles :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly....to see him in person is to fall in love. His coat is so soft and silky. I was so surprised to not see any 'kink' at the base of the hair - a true soft fleece that just drapes and flows. Cowboy's color is so difficult to describe - a luxurious red that is not brassy but resembles a deep copper penny. A true Cowboy...I could almost hear him drawl 'Howdy, Mam!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to finally be able to watch another beautiful litter! Cowboy's color looks just like Brewster's coat - I just love those red headed Annabelle Doodles! Happy Holidays! The Kellys:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am excited as well. It has been a long time since puppies graced this house! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this should be a beautiful litter! I keep telling my husband I'm going to get a pup for our Noodles to play with but because he is home all the time the idea is stopped in its tracks immediately :(
    Glad to hear you will have pups in the house and I can't wait to follow their progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your Noodles has plenty of attention. Taking him to a doggie day care for a visit every now and again will give him plenty of exercise and doggie socialization to keep him well balanced and get rid of some of the extra energy that he might accumulate. :+)

    I think this will be a gorgeous litter myself!

    ReplyDelete