Sunday, January 29, 2012

A book getting rave reviews for bringing a pup into a home with children.

Many breeders have told me that this is the BEST book to purchase if you are bringing a puppy into your family.  It is called:   RAISING PUPPIES AND KIDS TOGETHER - A GUIDE FOR PARENTS
by Pia Silvani and Lynn Eckhardt.

It can be bought at most book stores or Internet 'shopping malls'.  I believe I saw it on Dogwise.  It is roughly $18.00 and am told 'worth it'!  So it might be the one book that you might want to read before Miss or Master Fido comes home to you.

:+)

3 comments:

  1. I second that recommendation. It's a great book and essential if you have kids in the home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I have it and its a great book! I've recommended it to several people who all are very pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you both have chimed in to place the 'stamp of approval' on this book. I am always getting requests for books on training, etc., but this one seems to fill up all the spaces with advise and guidance. :+)

      Delete