Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Olive x Coriander pup owners, you need to go back


Newman, groomed.
and look at all the posts about your furry ONE YEAR olds!  I know I am a few days late letting you know, but 'better late than never!'  The coats on this bunch were just wonderful as puppies and from some of the pictures I have received, they ended up simply gorgeous as young adults as well.

I can attest to this because I have Figgy in a guardian home close to me and see her often.  She has the perfect Labradoodle coat type and I am betting so do her siblings.











Dash, relaxed and natural.




Now that most of the coat changeover has occurred, it should be easy sailing with just routine brushing and trims to keep them all looking top notch.  I wish I had more year old pics to share!







Bali as an adolescent.



Oliver, groomed and a year old.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce,

    Sorry, my daughter Elizabeth spelled "Bali's" name wrong when she sent in the pic...It's not "Bailey" but "Bali"...oops!...love seeing all the cute one year olds...happy new year and miss seeing you & all the cute new pups!

    The Papells

    ReplyDelete