Friday, March 15, 2013

I am at a lull here at Annabelle Doodles. It has been

a good time to spend a week with my daughter painting her large kitchen area; then spend a few days nursing a cold (good timing!) and visiting.

I still don't know if Eloise is pregnant or not but will find out in a couple of weeks.  I am keeping my fingers crossed to see my very first litter of 'micro' minis ever produced by Annabelle Doodles and quite possibly the first in the United States!

Both Figgy and Tillie are taking their time coming into their breeding season, so we all must wait until Mother Nature makes the decision.  :+(  Be patient because I think both these litters will be 'crazy' adorable!  It is my hope that Tillie will produce the black and white parti markings that I have been waiting years for; and Figgy's mating to Rodeo should produce gorgeous puppies in a medium size with strong boning.  So looking forward to both litters!!  I am also hoping they are spread enough apart to not have BOTH litters at the same time.   Oi!


5 comments:

  1. After this busy, busy Fall and Winter, you are very deserving of a "lull!" Hope you are over your cold. I don't think our home went two weeks without someone being sick, starting last Fall! Albert was a lovely companion to whoever was the most under the weather at any given time :-)

    We know better than to argue with Mother Nature, but here's hoping she is kind to the Tabor residence, and the girls go into heat at decent intervals!

    It's nice seeing an update here, even if there is not much to report :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Sundog and BarneyMarch 16, 2013 at 2:40 AM

    I look forward to watching the various litters from afar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kelly... my girls took turns wanting to comfort me while I spent two days 'nursing' myself. Even hubby made me a dinner of tomato soup and crackers and brought it to me. I just adore my sweet husband. :+)

    I do look forward to my 'surprise packages' that shall come at some point but am going to enjoy my free time until then. Today we visit our youngest son at his new home. We are expecting our fourth grandchild and can't wait to 'rub the new bump'! :+)

    Tomorrow, I have a visitor coming to visit the girls and see if they would make a good guardian for one of the upcoming litters. Love this process! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother nature plays a big part in breeding. I am playing the waiting game with my girl's season too :( Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo!

    I wish all my dogs had a schedule I could bank on but it is not so. They are all over the place and sometimes I feel like I am chasing a shadow!!

    ReplyDelete