Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Maybelline comes for a visit today!




 
I was so happy to get a phone call that my guardian home mom wanted to visit with Maybelline today.  I have not seen Mae since she left at 10 weeks.   She is now four months old.

What a site for sore eyes!  Just a lovely 'powder puff' of a puppy!  Her coat  simply sparkles - it is so white.  Those apricot patches add so much interest...and those lashes!!!!!  Oh my!

Her apricot ears really show up in this shot.

She is NOT touching the ground!!!

 










I love how straight her front feet are - perfect!


What great smiles, don't you agree?
The little princess needs her rest with her ball, of course!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Look at the ears? Look at those eyelashes!!!!!!!!!! She is very appropriately named Maybelline! Haha. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute !!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete