Monday, April 29, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!!

This morning I received a phone call from Dancin' Matilda's guardian that she is finally cycling!  We are both so thrilled as this breeding has been anticipated for almost two years!!!  I immediately contacted Jaxon's guardians to 'be on alert' for an impending date and called my vet to schedule appointments to get the timing 'just right'. 

Once the 'wine and roses honeymoon' is over, I will not sleep at night wondering what sort of patterns and parti combinations Tillie will be carrying.  It has been a dream of mine to add a Black and White female to my breeder program for years and years, so please keep your fingers crossed that one may be presented.  :+) 

Please look at the Home Page of my website to see these adorable parents.  Of course, you can also go to my Parents Page here on the AnnaBlog to read all about their testing scores with additional pics and comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed! I've been dreaming of you adding a black and white parti to your program, too lol! We'll be waiting and watching with baited breath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Sundog, and BarneyMay 4, 2013 at 12:56 AM

    Fingers and paws crossed over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fans!!! :+) We are taking Tillie for another 'timing' check on Monday. Jaxon is on stand by (with a smile on his face).

    ReplyDelete