Thursday, May 9, 2013

Percy Jaxon is ALSO visiting for a few days!

For sure my lull is over!


While Dublin was visiting with one of my friends for the day, I went to meet up with Jaxon's guardian so that I could have him to mate with Dancing' Matilda aka Tillie.  We all met at my vets only to find out Tillie is not quite ready.  So....now I have TWO studs entertaining my four ladies of the house!



The pics below are of my little guy having a ball, especially with Willis, who seems to really take to him.  Jaxon is now a year and a half and his soft, curly, apricot coat is delightful.  He reminds me so much of Annabelle.  I hope to eventually get a clone of my foundation girl as to meet her is to fall in love.  Jaxon and Annabelle's personalities are identical right down to the flip on their back for a belly rub - they are true Welcome Wagons to any and all visitors.


Jaxon and Tillie will have adorable puppies together!



       
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment