Friday, June 14, 2013

Here we are! Figgy's litter with Rodeo.

We are finally here!  Some are hidden.  :+)
Orange Boy
Blue Boy
Black Boy
Red Girl
Green Boy
Purple Girl
Posted by Picasa
Boy are Figgy and I glad to have this over with!  We do have a lovely litter of six healthy looking puppies.  I just took head shots for the most part because to see these little faces on a normal size pic is pretty difficult.  As they grow, there will be different shots of them.  Blue Boy has the cutest white goatee and chest patch which we will see more of as they grow.

So far, so good.  I expect to be visiting my vet either today or tomorrow to have them checked out and to be sure Figgy is all set.  I see no problems at this time but always err on the side of caution.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Joyce and Figgy and Rodeo! Another beautiful batch of cuties... I keep telling the kids I want another doodle, black and named Pepper! lol Lexi is such a dream, you breed true beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, another beautiful litter! I am really interested to see what color the black ones turn out to be. Will any of them favor Figgy's lavender, do you think? Answer after you've had some rest lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel much better after a nap!

    No, Rodeo does not carry for chocolate genes so I knew well in advance that this litter could only have black or cream colored puppies. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Figgy, Rodeo and Joyce! I love the picture of Figgy with her puppies! Her face looks so sweet and she looks so proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did really well once the delivering began. A real trooper given the first pup was the big girl at over 13 ounces! Ouch! She is doing awesome as a first time mom. I just got done rinsing off the 'birthing juice' as we have a vet appointment tomorrow morning. All is well.

    ReplyDelete