Thursday, June 20, 2013

I am so proud of my little guy PERCY JAXON!

Percy Jaxon


Although I have used Jaxon, it was through Artificial Insemination.  Jax would be collected and then the girl would be impregnated with his semen via a 'tube' used specifically for this purpose.  HOWEVER..... today Jaxon had his first natural mating!!  It was with Maine Coast's Sadie Smiles and I can assure you BOTH doodles were smiling when the deed was finished.  :+)







Maine Coast's Sadie Smiles


I am sure this miniature litter will be the cutest ever!  Sadie is such a sweet thing and only a bit bigger than Jaxon.  Their coats and temperaments are a wonderful match as well.  Sadie has such great color and Jaxon's soft curls and white tipping could make some wicked adorable markings.  Of course I am looking forward to selecting a girl to add to my program!  Naturally, finding a great local guardian home for her will be a priority soon.

Have a great pregnancy Sadie and I hope your whelping is an easy one.  :+)



No comments:

Post a Comment