Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A saga in the making.

The past two weeks have been frustrating and busy. Breeding Miss Dancing Matilda 'Tillie' really gave us a run for our money but alas on Monday and Tuesday, February 3rd and 4th, we successfully did Artificial Insemination. In about a month's time, we will do an ultra sound to see if puppies are growing. I sure hope so. Tillie was bred to our curly redhead, Dublin. There is a good chance that both black and possibly red-apricot pups with white markings on both colors will be produced. They will be adorable. Both Tillie and Dublin have such sweet personalities. I expect sizes to be roughly 25 to 33 lbs in weight and height to range from 17 to 19 inches.

A video of how flirtatious Tillie was with Dublin should have been made but I forgot my phone.  It was adorable - even the staff at the vets was watching and laughing!

I have looked forward to breeding Tillie for so long and I pray we have been successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment