Friday, February 14, 2014

Waiting is such a chore.

Ho hum.... I know how everyone feels with no newsfeed on the two girls I bred. It seems like this has been such an arduous journey that has lasted for months rather than weeks.

At any rate, I will definitely see Camden by early March and should be able to at least KNOW that she is pregnant.  As soon as she is settled, I will then get an x-ray for a possible puppy count.  Pretty close to the same time, I will do an Ultra Sound on Tillie to see if she could be pregnant.

Not having information to share on these girls is just as hard on me as it is on all the possible puppy owner candidates.  :+(


4 comments:

  1. Debbie, Sundog and BarneyFebruary 20, 2014 at 10:03 PM

    I'm looking forward to Tillie's and Dublin's litter. Little black mismarks? Be still, my beating heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Debbie! I love little black mismarks! I'd love to hear some good puppy news, for Joyce's sake, and for our sanity. This has been a loooong winter, and puppies (even if its just positive puppy news!) are the perfect antidote to these late winter blues :-)

      Delete
    2. If what is coming down the pipes are all successful, I will be up to my ears in puppies! Muddie Pearl is now in cycle and I plan to breed her to Percy Jaxon. I expect to breed Tate in March (I believe) and Figgy in June. It should be pic overloads from mid March through the summer!

      Delete