Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I hope some color will be in our breeding future.

I have been going round and round about who I would like to breed Charlotte 2-Step to come June when she SHOULD come into cycle.  After much deliberation, I have decided to expand my horizons and will breed her to ROCKY of Blueberry Cottage Labradoodles.

Here are some pics of this handsome (and colorful) stud!

Rocky is a third generation Cockapoo! His incredible markings, friendly demeanor, softly curling coat and health stats brought him to the top of my stud choices.  This combination should produce some phantom marked puppies which will be a nice change and welcome addition to the Annabelle Doodle program.

If you have read the history on Labradoodles, adding the Spaniel to the recipe is the major difference between the American vs. Australian, I have always been smitten by the Spoodle/Cockapoo hybrid and used them in my program with excellent results. Now that I have finally made up my mind, I look forward to what this mating will bring in color patterns. I do expect these pups to be full of energy, happy and intelligent.


This is called a Tri-Color Phantom pattern.


Playful and smart.

Energetic!


























2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see these beauties 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for some really lovely patterns, Roxann! You know how I love the colors of the Bernese Mountain Dog. Rocky x Charlotte should have delightful pups in every way - full of fun and playful energy. :+)

    ReplyDelete