Monday, April 20, 2015

Well, well, well.........

Just as we were packing to go for a visit to see our grand-daughters in Pennsylvania, I find out Nellie Bly has come into season - a full MONTH before she is suppose to!

Once we returned, she was brought to me to get baseline progesterone to see when we should breed her. I am so surprised she came in so early. Planning to leave for some 'R and R' is a moving target at best!

In any event, we are now home and look forward to mating Nellie with Emmett for pups hopefully to arrive in early July.

Litter is booked but I am accepting applications for our WAIT LIST. As stated on my Home Page, colors will be black or deep apricots in a large miniature/small medium size of about 22 to 28 lbs. More pictures of both Nellie and Emmett can be seen on this AnnaBlog under Current Breeders. Applicants must be agreeable to both colors. Coats will range from silky curls to loose waves.


Emmett Piccolo

Nellie Bly











2 comments: