Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The pups did wonderfully on their trip to have eye examinations.

What a great group of car riders! I hope they will be as good when they go home with their owners. Providing a bully stick or two does provide entertainment though!!

The 'Doodle Mobile' makes my job easier and they were all looking around the waiting room. 

Dr. Cassotis and his attendant are wonderful with the pups and every puppy was cooperative for the exam.

Tomorrow is their last vet appointment to have vaccines and a Health Certificate exam. A couple of pups have pulled their stitches a bit and I am using Peroxide and Colloidal Silver to help keep them clean and sanitary. My vet will check the incisions and add an antibiotic if necessary. There is no way to keep pups still hence this is a common occurrence. Most just heal on their own but a vet check will put my mind at ease.

4 comments:

  1. Another adorable litter Joyce! I will so miss your blog on this litter. Okay I am very partial to Handsome Emmett X Sweet Hazel! Great stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are! Little Mac Gregor is a 'brother'. Wish I could have kept a black girl but it was not meant to be. :+(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Joyce for all the photos, updates & loving care you gave to Hazel & these adorable puppies. Teddy's forever family are forever grateful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Joyce for all the photos, updates & loving care you gave to Hazel & these adorable puppies. Teddy's forever family are forever grateful...

    ReplyDelete