Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Oh Nellie! UPDATE: The good news is there are six pups according to her x-ray! The bad news is that there are too many applications.

Today Nellie Bly was dropped off for her maternity stay. Tomorrow is her x-ray appointment to see how many she is carrying - any guesses???? She looks rather 'porky'! Her belly is very low, so whelping should be quite soon. Will post here what her x-ray says.  :+)


UPDATE:  Although six pups are what we see, sometimes one is hiding but not often. If all goes well with the delivery, this means the following people are on her list for a pup:


  • D. Roy
  • L. Hallinan
  • P. Ogonowski
  • H. Paul
  • N. Fiore
  • A. Starzec
The rest of the applications will be on a Wait List. If more pups are presented, you will be contacted. If not, your application will be added to the next litter produced (Tate's) but there are no guarantees as her list has several applications already. Please note that I will contact one of the Wait List applicants if a pup is passed on for one reason or another once born.

If waiting is not possible, I suggest you research other breeders that may have pups sooner. 





9 comments:

  1. My guess is 8. (My second guess is 6. I guess I like even numbers, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks awesome 😀 I say 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's split it and be hopeful there is 7. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are beyond excited to be on the list and can't wait to see photos! Good luck Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear all the excitement! Stay tuned - we should have pups by the end of the weekend. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! 😀 I agree GOOD LUCK. Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wondering how Tate is doing??? is she settled in for her maternity visit??

    ReplyDelete