Monday, October 10, 2016

NELLIE & EMMETT'S LITTER - WEEK 5

Oh golly it has been a wicked crazy day for me. My apologies for getting these pics up so late. I really do try to get them up by early afternoon but today was unusually packed for me, so here they are.

Red Girl is 4 3/4 lbs.

Blue Boy is 3 1/4 lbs.

Pink Girl is 3 1/2 lbs.

Phantom Girl is 4 1/2 lbs.

Purple Girl is 3 1/2 lbs.

Teal Girl is 4 3/4 lbs.

I am pretty sure Red, Phantom and Teal girls will mature close to 30 lbs. while the others will be around 25 lbs.  I expect Blue Boy will be around 22 lbs. or less. He has been tracking to be the smallest all along.

Hopefully, I will be able to bleach the fenced area outdoors so these pups can be outside for a bit. The temperature needs to be mild and the area cleaned and sanitized before I can do this. Then I hope to post some pics of them exploring the outdoors.  :+)

1 comment:

  1. They look so good and yes, they are growing sooooo fast..

    ReplyDelete