Monday, October 17, 2016

WEEK FIVE FOR THE TATE & EMMETT LITTER!

Tate's litter is beginning to come out of their shells. I now see them wrestling daily and even hear a little bark every now and then. Overall, they appear to be quite a quiet litter - at least up to now!  :+)

I had them on the floor of the puppy room for a little bit this morning while I cleaned and changed bedding. They did not venture too far at all and were quite happy to be back in their pen when I was done. The difference between the two litters is quite amusing to me. There are boisterous and quiet pups in both and seeing the developmental growth that a week makes is enlightening.

Yellow Boy, such a gentleman.  3 1/2 lbs.

Brown Boy - A rugged boy! 4 1/4 lbs.

Green Boy - A lover, not a fighter. 3 1/4 lbs.

Black Girl - A little butterfly. 2 3/4 lbs.

Orange Boy - The heaviest pup at 4 1/2 lbs. Such a soft coat!

Rose Girl - A very willing subject for the camera. 3 3/4 lbs.

1 comment: