Saturday, November 5, 2016

Big Day Today! NELLIE'S LITTER GOES HOME!

Some happy new owners arrived today to take their fur-baby home! I know tonight will be interesting for all of them.  :+)

Our new breeding hopeful, JONNIE CACHE, was picked up first. Congratulations Deb! I am sure Eli will be a big help.

LUNA is going to keep the Xydaki family hopping! She is going to love all the attention  for sure. :+)

I can't wait to hear how ABBY will do with the Levangie family's other furry friend. I bet Abby will be very respectful.

I just know FINN Starzec will have so much fun with his new human 'sibling'!

Miss Sunshine, aka SUNNY will be flying to California in a few hours. She will be an additional companion for the Hallinan family. Noche, their new Cockapoo, doesn't know he is getting a sister. Two puppies, oh my!

COCO doesn't know it yet but there is a furry friend waiting for her at home.
The Higgins-Versteeg family is looking forward to all the fun.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome day for all of us... Great job Joyce, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb! I hope Jonnie grows up to be exactly what we both need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is awesome, doing. Really well ,everyone loves her. she has been going to training she is doing awesome I'm proud of her and I want her to be not just a pretty dog but a good dog☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I responded but it didn't show here did you get my message

    ReplyDelete