Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Well, well, well.....

I just came back from the vets and Miss Daisy Mae Duke is cycling and will be bred to Keefer in about a week or so. I am so happy that Charlotte will have had her pups and weaned them before Daisy's arrive. Whew, finally the 'odds are in my favor'!!

If all goes as planned, pups will be in a range of mediums (18 to 20 inches) and in colors of cream, apricot and reddish-apricot. I will keep the AnnaBlog updated with any information.


Keefer is a deep apricot/red male. He weighs about 35 lbs. and is 20" tall.


Daisy weighs 26 lbs. and is about 18 inches in height. She has a loose hair/fleece combo coat.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this sounds like an awesome litter. I'm really looking forward to watching this litter from afar.

    ReplyDelete