Wednesday, January 17, 2018

AT LAST, AT LAST!

I am tickled to introduce our latest stud hopeful!  Please welcome Labradoodle Corral's DUCKIE MALLARD at ADNE!

This little miniature phantom abstract will grow to about 18 lbs. and has a silky, gently curling coat and sweet temperament.  His name is from the popular NCIS show's brilliant doctor and I sure hope the little bugger will be as bright and delightful as the character he is named after.

His guardian family will be picking him up this weekend and I know he and Phineas T. Barnum will enjoy romping and wrestling together. I am beyond thrilled with this little guy who will be the newest addition to the terrific Owen family.  :+)



9 comments:

  1. Hey. This is Lisa. I don't know how I got the Just Left of Center moniker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like someone spilled paint down his front. He is such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, it does Debbie! Dipped his chin in the can as well. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce he is beautiful. I recall that my Quechee’s father is Phineas B! I believe he must be the contributor to Q’s beauty and happy disposition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phin has such a stellar temperament and I am sure is quite proud of his daughter 'Q'. Phin, I know, will be tolerant, helpful and very gentle with his new 'charge'. A wonderful role model. :+)

    ReplyDelete