Sunday, January 21, 2018

See you again soon, Duckie!

While speaking with the guardian home for Duckie today, we thought it would be a good idea to meet prior to the Patriot's game so we could all be back in our homes for the start of it - good Pat fans that we are!

I guess Bill is going to be in the 'dog house' today because mom and daughter (in Boston) were not happy we did not wait for them to come for the pick up! Oh DEAR!!!  Hopefully, all will be well once the 'ladies' of the house meet Duckie for the first time. Phineas seemed to be quite pleased with the little fellow and I think will welcome his new buddy's company.

Great pic Bill! Hope you have the game on!

I hope that soon the family will be able to send me one of all of you together enjoying your new friend!

Cathy, contact me any time if you have any questions about the food or instructions. Don't be too hard on Bill, it was my husband that suggested we meet earlier than what you had planned and I thought it was a good idea.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment