Wednesday, May 24, 2023

BELLAMY X DUCKIE - THREE WEEKS and ALL SOLD!

Apologies for the late posting - very busy day today!

The pups are doing great!  They have been moved to the Puppy Room where there is sunshine, open windows for a breeze and a bit more room.  They are beginning to want to play with the little baby toys I hung on the pen and each other.  Bellamy continues to take very good care of them and I have also introduced a milk mixture to them.  They are not gobbling it up yet but are showing interest.  Give it a few more days and it will disappear quickly!

Without any further ado:

The cutest 'flower' in the pot!  

What happened to my 'bedroom'?

I am comfortable lounging here.

Tell me please, who is cuter me or those pansies?

What an adorable profile, right?

I am hanging on for dear life!

Our new bedroom is really nice and comfy

The pups' eyes are still adjusting which is why some of them appear to have a bluish cast to them. It takes about a good week before they truly clear.  The biggest pup (Red Girl) is quite a hunk-a-chunk but today I actually saw her life off her butt and walk a bit! As she grows she will lose some of that baby fat!  The smallest pup is Navy Boy and he always seems to find a snuggly spot to sleep - either a corner or one of his siblings to cuddle with.  :+)    

This week they will begin to really enjoy their milk mix and maybe Bellamy will have some relief from all the feedings.  

Visits will begin in about another week, so stay tuned!  :+)                                

No comments:

Post a Comment