Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Whew! TEMPERAMENT TESTING WENT WELL!

A very busy morning that I am so happy is over with!  So, so thankful that Bellamy was not ready to deliver pups and that hubby could be around if it did happen.  My prayers were answered.  :+)

The pups did rather well in the hours long ride with minimal vocalization and lots of curiosity looking out my back window.  The people driving behind me - I am sure, had lots of smiles.  None had car sickness or potty messes.

I should have reports, I hope, by the end of the week.

Here they are packed once again for the ride home.  :+) We did have some rain but not any rainstorms which was awesome as well.  The whole day was full of small miracles.  :+)


Happy to be done with the sessions and on our way home for lunch!
They were very interested in my trainer's very gentle German Shepherd.
You can see Orange Boy squished between Brown and Lilac.  Amazing I got all 8 in the pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment