Monday, January 15, 2024

THE FARMERS DOG food

 Let's Talk About Nutrition:

Today, I started the pups with their first 'mixed' meal using some of our 'normal' raw dog food as an addition.  The pups loved it.  With so many issues (bloody diarrhea, vomiting, lethargy, refusal to eat) coming out on dry kibble from NUMEROUS brands like Purina, Merrick, Instinct, Acana, Stella & Chewys, Origen, Organic, Hills, Royal Canine, Pure Balance and more being added every week, I really think you all should consider looking for a better diet for your companion.  I have never embraced feeding my children a steady diet of Mc Donald's, so why settle for a diet devoid of any live nutrients for our pets?  The Farmers Food is a terrific alternative, plus they provide you with 'do it yourself' recipes for you to make if you choose to do so.

Please think about it and check out this company.  Please note I receive NO kickbacks for suggesting this food and I despise pyramid companies, I AM an advocate for good nutrition for the pets I bring into this world though.  :+)

The pups will continue on my raw protein diet with veggies and sweet potatoes until they go home on February 10th. 

A couple of pics of our visitors this week!  The pups really enjoy all the attention and cuddles!









No comments:

Post a Comment