Saturday, February 10, 2024

HAPPY, HAPPY DAY TODAY!

Phoebe's pups were all picked up today much to the delight of their owners.  The day was absolutely gorgeous with blue skies and mild temperatures.

Once all arrived, we went outside with the pups for some socialization, fresh air and 'blanket' rubs on each pup.  Then we started our meeting to go over the pup booklet.  Later we all went outdoors again for pictures, and the last 'potty' stop before  traveling to their new homes.

Adios my fluffy dear ones!  I hope you make me proud as you acclimate to your new home, people and places you will go!  :+)


Deb and Phoebe Nyx! 

Andrew and Laura with Luka!

Sue and Brad with Hazel!

Sam, Emme, Eric with Moose!

The whole 'family' together. Good luck everyone!


You all know you can always contact me with questions or concerns.   I would also enjoy updates on how they are all doing and most of all, PICTURES every now and again.  :+)

I think Emme is adjusting really well to having Moose in their home. What do you think??

The perfect pair.  💗🧡

                                   

1 comment:

  1. We appreciate everything you do for the pups and for us families adopting too! The willingness to answer my questions is SO appreciated! Moose is settling in nicely and we couldn't be happier having him home <3

    ReplyDelete