Friday, February 9, 2024

WHEW! Pups are bathe, bags are packed and they are ready for their homes!!

Did you honestly think this day would ever be on the horizon????  :)

Right now they are running around the pup room like a bunch of naked toddlers under a sprinkler!  :+)

All of them were great for their bath and amazingly good with the hair dryer! None showed any concern at all which makes me very pleased.  I added their microchip tag to their collars and will put them on tomorrow morning in hopes none of them will allow their siblings to chew it!  Little stinkers!

I am sorry pictures could not be taken during the bath - hubby was busy with wood and I needed double the hands I have....:+(

Please be on time tomorrow.  I have an early wake to attend to (hubby's friend) but will be there for 11 am.  If you are early, please wait in the driveway in your vehicle or go uptown for a cup of coffee! :+)

Looking forward to seeing all the smiles tomorrow as you FINALLY take your companions home.  Remember after my 'talk', each one of you needs to stay in line for pictures - doesn't take long, I promise!!!

1 comment:

  1. Today feels like Christmas Eve here! We are SO ready to bring Mr. Moose home. Thank you for making sure the pups are all clean and ready to go tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete